Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 31, 2014

Exhausted, hungry, and wonderful

Sorry for not posting yesterday my lovely followers! I ended up going out for sushi with my best friend and then we had a sleepover. I partially really wanted to get together with her because it's been so stressful at home, but it was more fun than I could have expected to get together and have some laughs:) God, I can be so antisocial sometimes. HATE IT!! I got little sleep last night and went for a hike with my dad this afternoon so I'm pretty wiped.

Breakfast:
Apple   50
Yogurt   80

Snack:
Banana   90

Lunch:
Quinoa   100
Turkey   100
Greek salad   50
Apple   60

Snack:
Chicken   100
Banana   90

Hike snack:
Orange   90

Dinner:
Toast   70
Fish cake   160
Salad   60
Apple   70
Quinoa   150

Snack:
Banana   90
Cottage Cheese   90

Total:   1,500

Oh and no big deal, but I'm officially 120!! Back down to a manageable weight yay! My tummy has done a bit of shrinking and my hot jeans are fitting much better now. I remember being at the point a year ago where I would be a balloon eating 1,500 calories, but now I feel absolutely starving with only 1,500. SO glad I'm past that phase! Just goes to show how much having an eating disorder will fuck with your body over time. But theres still hope to be healthy wee!! I'm going to be responsible and go to sleep before I eat something I'll regret.

Nightynight!
Ella xxx




4 comments:

  1. omg sushi im just
    sushi is the king of all foods. all kinds. period. then again, there's my pizza, and chips addiction and don't forget fried breaded stuff.
    you lost me at the term "hot jeans".
    fuck you. you are thin. i am not. i think it's the chocolate (jokingly). x obviously i say this in the most loving way possible. :)
    i love you annnnnnnnnngel

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi and a sleepover, isn't that wonderful after all?

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi is the freaking bomb. Congrats on 120!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time with your bestie. I swear I'm the only person in the blogosphere who has never tried sushi. Something about the seaweed puts me off, silly as it sounds. When I get Japanese I'm more of a yakitori and gyoza kinda gal.

    Congrats on 120! It's awesome that your metabolism is working properly again. It sucks sucks sucks to balloon up and gain on amounts that people normally lose on. Well done on keeping your intake at a healthy level :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete