Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Down to 50% Braincell capacity captain! If only the fat cell count would go down too...

So tired. Thoughts are getting pretty drunklike and confused. So my apologies in advanced I'll try to say something comprehendible!
So yesterday was... interesting. We had a family meeting with this councillor who's been coming around and talking to our family members (except my little brother because he refuses to. wwtf) Its weird talking about having a family councillor. It sounds like one of those things normal families do. Our is not. Anyways, the meeting was productive but stressful. I'll go into more detail when my brain is less fried! Today was even worse because my older brother had a yelling match with my parents and an hour later my parents broke the news to little bro that his computer is now a thing of the past. So basically a nuclear holocaust. Very stressful and triggering for me, but by some magical chance I've held on by a thread! I definitely attribute it to getting my but on here and reading about how you all are doing and making some replies :) So THANKYOU!! I'll let you know my weight tomorrow morning! I have a good feeling its down to 120 but I probably just jinxed it, fuck.

Breakfast:
Cantaloupe   80
Yogurt   80

Lunch:
Pea soup   170
Toast   70
Tzatziki   100
veg   20

Snack:
Banana   90
Apple   80
Hummus   100
veg   20

Dinner:
Lambchops :s   200
Roasted Potatoes   120
Salad   50

Snack:
Banana   90
Cottage cheese 90

Total: 1,360

So yay! and I was was pretty busy too so I burned a bunch :) Starving now so I need to sleep

loveandhugsandtherapeuticbackrubswithcandlesandcoconutoilimgoingtogotosleepnownight
Ella

1 comment:

  1. okay. i laughed at that comment you left on my blog. you are so adorable. and i'm glad you left that comment on my main blog! i rarely check comments on the other one -
    i wish the fat cell count would go down period! when i heard they only shrink i'm just like AHAHAHAHAHAHA....*bursts into ugly tears* cries.
    "So basically a nuclear holocaust." dude, if you told me my laptop was a thing of the past, you should be worried about me making one of them holocausts too.
    "Very stressful and triggering for me, but by some magical chance I've held on by a thread!" this is why my heart soars for you. you are completely and utterly adorable and sweet beyond compare.
    your diet is so varied. maybe that's just in comparison to mine at the moment (not varied at all).
    awwww i love seeing your food diary. it makes me rethink mine. you are incredibly adorable.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete