Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where to start...

    First day's always hard, even blogging! It's not my first time on blogger and I'm glad I finally came back :) I can't remember when I last blogged but the one I really used was about 2 1/2 years ago, wow! I'm hoping to lose a bit more weight by doing daily blogs, a food journal and following you guys who are doing the same so please post a message if you are!
   
    Life's been pretty complicated since I stopped blogging, to say the least. Lets just leave it at that I basically ended up in eating disorder rehab for a month... NEVER. Again.

    So life right now is me finishing a few courses for first year university, hoping to find a solid boyfriend, lose 20 pounds, and be done with this love/hate relationship with food. Sound like good goals? I think so :) and I need to find a new fun sport! Probably wont be horseback riding until I find a  sugar daddy haha





No comments:

Post a Comment