Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 25, 2014

My claim to fame

    Well it looks like two pounds in two days! It's probably just because there's less food floating around in me, but hey, a loss is a loss :) I missed this hunger I really did. When I was suffering from malnutrition combined with refeeding syndrome I felt horrible and starving in a not nice way. Feeling much better these days :) I even went for a 2 hour hike with my dad and our dog today! It was so nice and it really feels like spring outside. The one downside was that with my dad its pretty much "Go hard or go home" so I'm feeling a bit like jello right now haha. Oh well definitely burnt some calories out there. I was in the hospital for almost a month in Nov/Dec in an eating disorder program, which helped huge, but I lost every single ounce of muscle on my body, boo.

   Hence the title I wanted to say that if you were to take away one thing from this blog it is EAT YOUR FREAKING VEGETABLES!!! Fibre and vitamins are your best friends. So I'll try not to shove my opinions down your throat but this is a huge part of how I lost my first 50 pounds so try it! haha

    I desperately need a social life. One of my (two whole) close friends and I were texting yesterday and I asked if she'd want to go out tonight for fun. Her answer? She had a piece of cake at home she really wanted to have that night... Wow a fucking piece of cake is more fun than going out with me. The irony isn't lost on me: I'm literally battling against food in more ways than just through an eating disorder.

Well here's the calories for the day:

Breakfast:
Berries    75
Yogurt    80

Snack:
Asian Pear   60

Hiking snack:
Cheese slice    80
Apple    70

Lunch:
Sandwich-
Bread x2    140
avocado   80
Cheese    80
Tomato   5
Mayo    15
Veg    30
Tzatziki    100

Snack
Apple    70
Cottage Cheese    90

Dinner:
Steamed veggies    100
Quinoa    160
Hummus   100

Snack:
Apple   70
Cottage Cheese    90

Total: 1,495
I'm over my goal calories but had to make up for the insane hike!


No comments:

Post a Comment