Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What a great da-- neeevermind...

This is exciting I'm 122 :)) It feels like forever but It's only been a week or so that I've been making good food choices and three pounds is a whole lot in a week!

Breakfast:
Banana   90
Yogurt   80

Snack:
Apple   70

Lunch:
1/2c quinoa   100
chicken thigh   120
20g feta cheese   50
greek salad   10

Snack:
Fruit and nut bar   190

Dinner:
Soup   250?
Salad   20

Snack:
Apple   90 (it was huge)  
Cottage cheese   90

Total:  1,160

   Wow thats pretty low for me! I may actually have a little something else because I don't want to get to the point where I'm only eating 500 calories a day and not losing weight, which has happened before and suuuucks!

    Well I wrote that stuff before I plummeted tonight. Pure proof that when I don't eat enough during the day I break down at night and binge :( As punishment I'm going to tell you all what I had...

chicken thigh and wing with skin
turkey soup
banana
cheese
asian pear
can of pea soup
8 granola bars

The sad thing is that I was so close to not stopping at that point. My exact thoughts were: "Okay, did this make my mood any better? no. Will this make me happy in the long run? nope. Will this make tomorrow easier. Hell no. So go sit your ass down at your desk and confess to your blog followers.

So here I am begging for forgiveness and I'm going to go get the sleep I need. Goal for tomorrow: Slightly bigger breakfast and dinner.




4 comments:

  1. lunch sounds perfect. omg. i don't like fancy good-for-you food by the way.
    you lost me when you said you were 122lbs. petite!!!!!
    "I don't want to get to the point where I'm only eating 500 calories a day and not losing weight, which has happened before and suuuucks!" THERE WE GO. IT'S NOT A MYTH. IT'S NOT JUST IN MY HEAD. IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO.
    darling, awwwwwwww. you're too adorable. you are currently my twin at the moment (i promise i've gotten enough sleep before i commented this time! xD whereas last time, well....0:D).
    YES. this makes sense. don't worry darling. it happens to the best of us.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had the energy to reply with somthing that somewhat resebmles english I would soooo do it LAAAAV YOU

      Delete
  2. Don't stress too much over it! Most of those things are relatively healthy and/or low-cal. I know it sucks once you get in that mindset and no matter what you do you just can't seem to stop putting food in your mouth... I usually get to the point where it doesn't taste good anymore, and I'm so full, but I just can't stop eating no matter what I do.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, sometimes it feels like weight loss drags on forever, but looking back it can have happened so quickly. Your intake sounds so wonderful and fresh and delicious. Yes, it totally sucks when our intakes keep going lower and lower but our bodies start holding into weight tighter and tighter, good job trying to keep it at a reasonable level. Three pounds is a huge loss for a week, I can't imagine your mini-binge undoing all that. Take care lovely.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete