Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hard but Good Day

Yay I have a follower, Charlie! And 20 page views so I'm officially not talking to myself :p Well I made it to dinner without eating, hurrah! I still feel like I'm starving (possibly from hiking?) yet my total is 1,650 :s. This is ridiculous. Just a side note, my ass of a calculator added on an extra 100 calories to my total earlier so I just took that off now.

Dinner:
Steamed Veg 100
Quinoa bread x2  140
60g Ham   100
Mayonnaise   40
Apple   70

Snack:
Banana   90
Yogurt   80

Total plus earlier today  620+1,030= 1,650

I go to an eating disorders music therapy group tomorrow, it's actually quite fun we play and listen to music. I meant to post this yesterday, but here is a yummy strifry I made just with veggies, ginger and soy sauce so its super low cal :)

Until tomorrow!
Ella x


10 comments:

  1. That stirfry looks fan-freaking-tastic! I'm actually really jealous that you went hiking- the weather here won't be warm enough to do that until at least April or May! Music therapy actually sounds like the bomb. Have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely post the recipe! It's delicious :)

      Delete
  2. Another new follower here ^-^ the stirfy does look amazing! just inspired me to make one myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray vegetables and new follower friends!! <3

      Delete
  3. Hey, do you have the recipe for that stir-fry? It looks so good:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posting it as we speak! Do you have any yummy healthy recipes of your own?

      Delete
  4. HEY YOU GET A NEW FRIEND
    i am Sam.
    another girl that started off at a high weight. darling, i am the same as you. i'm going to be doing some binge reading at some point and going to read all of your blog.
    aw shit. you only have 5 posts. cries. you're so cute. you're like the elementary blogger. that's ADORABLE.
    quinoa bread. sounds like health food. wow.
    that actually looks brilliant and i think i'm allergic to most vegetables.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, he said lion but close enough....


    -Sam Lupin
    PS. 50lbs lost. that is incredible, lady! -sighsigh- *sparkly eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella, I'm Bella :D
    I love stir-fries, and your's looks amazing. I bought a new non-stick wok a few months back which is amazing, I don't even need spray oil.
    Enjoy music therapy. I loved it the first time I did it, we all got to play instruments, but the second time it was just lame and listening to some chick play guitar and sing.
    Take care. Hope you have a lovely week <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella with a B! ;)
      Thats awesome I need one! I just put lots of water in the bottom and pray haha.
      Music and warm weather are my medicine <3
      So glad to meet you! hugshugshugs <3

      Delete