Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hunger Game

    Learning how to control, manipulate and live with hunger. I've been doing well the last couple days! I'm going to make a page for tips because I have a few good ones. I've been taking PGX and I find it helps me stay full longer and my blood sugar isn't as psychotic as it usually is. It's basically just fibre, so it slows down how quickly you digest food. It makes me kind of backed up... But I hope that means my weight is lower than the scale says. Oh and I'm down to 124 now :) still not where I want to be, but it's an improvement!

    So my diet plan is to shoot for 1000-1300 calories a day. I know that's pretty high for some but I've been on an 1800 cal meal plan (fuck I know) so if I cut out 500-800 cals a day I should definitely lose some weight! I'm going to be really careful to include lots of vegetables and vitamins because I got to a point a little while ago where I wasn't underweight, but I had dangerously low electrolytes and vitamin stores so I'd like to avoid that again :) As far as plateauing my theory (and most doctors) is that when you stop losing weight for a while it's because your internal organs are slowing down and aren't able to digest food at a normal pace so everything just stop moving. Not good. So if I plateau for a week or so I'm going to increase my cals for a little while so I don't go into starvation mode and then go back to losing. Hopefully this works!

Yesterday my intake went like this:

Breakfast:
Banana                 90
Cottage Cheese    100

Lunch:
Toast                    70
Canned Tuna       140
Cheese slice         80
Vegetables           20
Tzatziki                70

Snack:
Banana                 90
Cottage Cheese    90

Dinner:
Chicken                150
Brown Rice          100
Veg stir-fry           100

Snack:
Yogurt                   80
Apple                    70

Total:                    1250
Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment