Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 2, 2014

This kind of this doesn't happen to me

    I don't thin I've ever told you guys about my Nana, who's my Dad's mom. She lives about a 40 minute drive from us and she still drives, yet we never see her. She gives the most bizarre christmas presents (this year I got a paperweight....). So in a nutshell, we rarely see her, and I'm really not sure when the last time I saw her was. Probably six months ago? Who knows. Anyways, guess who called today and asked if we'd like to go on a cruise to Hawaii!!! UMMM YES??? How perfect is this! Just when I really need an incentive to lose a bit of weight and look good :)))) So it's two full weeks of vacation hurrah! I think the last time my family went on a vacation together was about 2011 when we went to Costa Rica, so we are long overdue! I'm going to post a before and after bikini shot tomorrow. I just had a huge cup of tea so I wont torture you with the size of my stomach right now :p
   My intake has been going really well! Yesterday was 1,200 and today so far looks like this:

Breakfast:
Strawberries   50
Yogurt    80
Toast   70

Lunch:
Soup    350

Snack:
Apple   80
Cottage cheese   90

Total so far:   720

~40 more days~

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, how awesome is that! Hawaiiiiiiiii! We haven't been on a family holiday for like 10 years. Merp. It's only my brother and mum, but yeah, it'd still be cool to go on a family holiday.
    Hah, I love the paperweight. My late grandfather's best friend was the same. She'd give my brother and I the most random gifts, usually things like hankies (just what every 10 year old wants) or something out of an Avon catalogue :P
    Your intakes always look so simple but delicious. You're doing amazingly keeping your intake at a healthy level, so proud of you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that sounds brilllllllllll. i haven't been on a holiday for a few years myself. last time i did, we went to Turkey where i complained my ass off 90% of the time (aren't i cute)?
    i just looked up paperweight. i expected to see something with paper.
    HAVE A YUMMY DINNER OKAY???
    i miss my intakes looking like days like these... (yeah, there was a time where my intakes looked like something out of a health magazine. a time not too long ago *music*)

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. you are still completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Hawaii! What parts will you be visiting? My stepmother's father kind of did the same thing, and even though I'm not that close with them, they are taking the family to Bermuda in August. (Exactly what I needed, more weight related pressure lol)

    Also, I don't know if it's an issue with my computer or not, but I can't find your follow button :(
    Stay strong & healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as its warm and has a beach! Aw Bermuda would be amazingg :) Weight pressure or motivation? lol trying soso hard to look on the bright side here :p
      I'm trying to sort out the follow issue thingy :( I know if you go to your main blogger dashboard, if you look where it says reading list you can copy and paste my blog's URL into the box that comes up. Hope this helps!

      Delete