Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hanging by thread at night

    Have I ever told you how hard nights are for me? If I have an intake below 1,500 I'm a freaking hungry hippo. Not cool. The last few nights I've hung on by barely a thread after having a great day! The last two nights I tried to go to sleep really early, around 9/10 so I wouldn't be tempted to binge, but I just ended up lying in bed until about 12 when I finally passed out.
    And here we go, the picture you've all been waiting for! The worst lighting in the universe, but just makes me feel more motivated to lose the chub.

   So I'm pretty sure I'll be watching a hell of a lot more Victoria Secret fashion shows as thinspo. Plus I LOVE PRETTY UNDERPANTS!!
    And to all of my lovely followers I love all of your comments and blogs and you inspire me to be the best me I can be. A question for you: I'm trying to put a follow button on my blog without having a stupid google+ account, is this possible?
Anyways I'm on the verge of eating my carpet right now so here is today's intake!!

Breakfast:
Banana    90
yogurt    80
toast    70

Lunch:
Chicken    120
toast    70
Tzatziki    50
veg    20

Snack
Banana    90
Milk    60

Dinner:
Small pork rib    180?
Roast Potatoes    160?
Salad    70?

Snack:
Banana    90
yogurt    80

total:    1,160

Oops thats a bit low. I'm going to try having more food at my afternoon snack. I think that'll help my night hunger/stomach trying to eat itself/me wanting to eating my poor carpet. 
Nighty-night!
Ella the Whale


3 comments:

  1. dude, your tits are awesome.
    i'm sorry. i'm a lezzie. this is what i find attractive. i just had to point that out xD you have the most adorable tummy and the cutest legs. i honestly think you look as adorable as you sound!!!
    YES actually when you go onto Blogger, you'll see there's an "Add" button. just type in the blogger's URL and you'd be able to add them automatically. :)
    this is the 2nd time i've looked up "Tzatziki". i'm so embarrassed. i'm from the Middle East, this should be like...something i know like the back of my hand.
    yesssssssssssss.
    eat more. don't eat the carpet!!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could make a list of safe nibbles if you need something of a nighttime? Especially since you're having so much trouble getting to sleep, your body's asking for a little more. Obviously you've got an awesome list of foods in your meal plan already, but I quite like air-popped popcorn (30 cal per cup!) if I need something extra before bed.

    You look gorgeous, especially your tummy and boobs, and you actually look quite tall in this photo. Very cute bikini, too!
    Pretty undies are the best. Dita Von Teese recently launched a lingerie line over here, they are amazing and I want them all.

    ^^^^ lol @ Sam having to Google tzatziki. That's my giggle for the morning.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that's not a bikini? Either way you look fab, very pretty.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete