Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Intake, fear and crappy day

   Not that today was a terrible day, but I just feel blah. No motivation to study, anxious about eating enough/too much. Its sad that figuring out my intake at the end of each day help calm me down

Total at afternoon snack: 720

Dinner:
Roast chicken   150
Roast Potatoes   200?
Beets   40
Salad   50

Snack:
Banana   90
Yogurt   80

Total: 1,330

   Just watching the last victoria secret fashion show! Needed some serious thinspo. So worn out!
Love yeww
Ella

2 comments:

  1. sounds good and plausible.
    i love it. x
    shhhhhh it's not a crappy intake. it's brill.
    i'm hoping you feel less blah tomorrow! :(

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never manage to watch a whole vs show, makes me feel too selfconcious >.< you are doing so good with your intake, it is inspiring :) I hope you will be better tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete